Friday, July 11, 2014

Basketball Photography

A break from the travel posts to visit one of my favorite passions. Sports photography! I just love it. Every time I pick up a camera at a sporting event I feel this insane energy and excitement that few other things give me. It feels like there's nothing else in the world but me and my camera and the players. At those moments I don't even care if I look like a goon kneeling, laying, or sitting on the floor to get the best shot, it's such a rush! I'd be the happiest person alive if I could just take photos all day every day, it's never boring and always new and you never know what you're gonna get. Especially with sports, you could end up with a stunning action shot or a blurry shot of the floor because you missed the point guard's shot off the ground. Here are some shots from my littlest brother's high school games. (I don't claim to be a professional or a good photographer by any standard, but that's the fun of it!)







No comments:

Post a Comment